Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sofa

So here it is... my sofa... where all the photo action will take place.



This picture was taken about 2 years ago, but at least it sets the scene.

This may be the most boring project anyone has undertaken... but this is what my life has become - work all day, dinner, then TV time before bed.

I've taken on some new projects - sewing, loom knitting, scrap-booking. Each project seems too big to get into in that hour of free time I have each week night. I end up just giving in to the sofa... where I'm secure, comfortable, and can completely shut off my mind. Well, no more! The sofa will now be my throne of thirty [one] days of creative photography!

Anyway. Maybe at the end of my 31 days, the only thing I'll have accomplished is simply knowing that I need to get off the couch... or maybe I'll have some kind of John-Lennon-ish revolutionary "awakening" and decide that I should never leave the couch again, that I can achieve world peace from my sofa! For now I'm starting with 31 photos.

No comments: